It’s that time of the year…when we all ready ourselves for ingesting way too much food in remembrance of all that it took to build this wonderful country, as well as everything else we have to be thankful for. And I am happy to provide you some of those yummy goodies!
Today thru November 19th, I will accept orders for my Thanksgiving goodies. All of the details, including how to place an order, follows the item pictures and descriptions.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out thru the Contact page. Thank you so much for your support, and I hope you enjoy all of the baked goodies!
Bake Sale Items:
- Pumpkin Bread ~ One loaf of freshly made, moist pumpkin bread. Does not contain any nuts. Minimum Price: $12 per loaf.
2. Banana Nut Bread with Chocolate Chips ~ One loaf of freshly made, delicious bread. Contains walnuts and chocolate chips. This item is limited to 6 orders. Minimum Price: $12 per loaf.
3. Banana Nut Muffins ~ Moist and perfect for a quick breakfast, or a simple dessert. Contains walnuts & pecans. Minimum Price: Half Dozen – $6, Full Dozen – $10
4. Blueberry Muffins ~ Moist and fluffy. Great for breakfast! Contains dehydrated blueberries. Does not contain nuts. Minimum Price: Half Dozen – $6, Full Dozen – $10
5. Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake ~ One of my favorites, and I don’t even like pumpkin! Starts with a graham cracker crust, followed by a layer of homemade cheesecake, then topped with a layer of homemade pumpkin cheesecake, then baked to perfection. Minimum Price: $20
6. Lemon Cookies ~ Made from scratch, and both kidney & diabetic friendly. (But still delicious). Light and fluffy with a slight lemony flavor, these are great when you need something sweet to finish off a savory meal, but also want to keep it light. Minimum Price: $10 per dozen.
7. Chocolate – Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies ~ A super-rich dessert, that makes it hard to eat just one. Contains creamy peanut butter. Minimum Price: $10 per dozen.
Here’s what you need to know about the sale:
- Orders will be accepted thru midnight November 19th, Arizona Standard Time.
- Minimum prices will be posted for each item, and delivery of items will be free, as long as you are local to the greater Phoenix area.
- Delivery of all items will take place on Saturday, November 19th and Sunday, November 20th, unless other arrangements are necessary.
- If you are outside the greater Phoenix area and shipping is required, please add $7 to each order (per current shipping costs via USPS).
- All sales will go towards the funds needed to get to the Republic of Georgia.
- There is a two step ordering process.
- Complete the contact form on the Contact Page of this blog. Be sure to include your address and a contact number as well as the items you wish to order in the Comments box.
- Pay the full amount due directly to my PayPal account here. Be sure to choose the option to send money to a friend so that there are no additional fees involved. (COD may be an option for those in the greater Phoenix area, however will need to be mentioned in the contact form mentioned above.)
- Since this is a fundraiser, additional donations will be accepted. You can choose to increase the amount paid for the bake sale items, or simply make a one-time donation here.
- No items on sale will be gluten free. However many items will be kidney-friendly and diabetic-friendly. Detailed information on ingredients and nutritional information can be provided if requested.
Again, If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out thru the Contact page. Thank you so much for your support, and I hope you enjoy all of the baked goodies!