It’s time for my Thanksgiving Online Bake Sale! The sale will take place November 12th thru the 19th.
Here’s what you need to know about the sale:
- Pictures of each item available will be posted the morning of November 12th. Orders will immediately be accepted, with the last order accepted at midnight November 19th.
- Minimum prices will be posted for each item, and delivery of items will be free, as long as you are local to the greater Phoenix area.
- Delivery of all items will take place on Saturday, November 19th and Sunday, November 20th.
- If you are outside the greater Phoenix area and shipping is required, please add $7 to each order (per current shipping costs via USPS).
- All sales will go towards the funds needed to get to the Republic of Georgia.
- There is a two step ordering process.
- Complete the contact form on the Contact Page of this blog. Be sure to include your address and a contact number as well as the items you wish to order in the Comments box.
- Pay the full amount due directly to my PayPal account here. Be sure to choose the option to send money to a friend so that there are no additional fees involved.
- Since this is a fundraiser, additional donations will be accepted. You can choose to increase the amount paid for the bake sale items, or simply make a one-time donation here.
- No items on sale will be gluten free. However many items will be kidney-friendly and diabetic-friendly. Detailed information on ingredients and nutritional information can be provided if requested.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out thru the Contact page. Thank you so much for your support, and I hope you enjoy all of the baked goodies!